National Scholarship Exam (NSE)
The NSE Examination is based on a Multiple Choice Questions pattern which will help Student to be more practice & careful while attempting the questions. The questions and the marking scheme are designed in such a way that a student can develop decision making ability and the reasoning power.
NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP EXAMINATION is not only an important platform to identify and nurture the talented student but also help in pinpointing areas of strength and weakness in every Student.
The NICE Foundation Group has taken up an important task of searching young talents through Scholarship Exam. This is a self assessment event indicating your readiness to take up new challenges in education sector and many other spheres. So participate in the National Scholarship Exam and discover yourself.
Exam Details :
Board / University
Medium of Exam.
Standard 5th to 12th
English & Regional language
Diploma and Degree
(Any Stream & Any Year)
English & Regional language
Nature of Examination:
Entire paper will be Objective type.
Each question will be provided by 4 alternatives.
Syllabus - Mathematics & General Science, General Knowledge, Comprehension and Reasoning & Analytical
Total Questions - 100 (Mathematics & General Science- 25, General Knowledge- 25, Comprehension- 25 and Reasoning & Analytical- 25)
Total Marks – 100 (Each question will carry 1 mark.)
Exam Duration – 1 hrs 30 mints i.e. Total- 90 min.
No Negative Marking.
- Registration Starts: Sunday, 01St April 2018
- Last Date of application: Sunday, 30Th September 2018.
- Forms are Available at our Head Office, Branch Office, Authorized Training Centers (ATC), Coordinators and Schools.
- Can Apply Online http://www.niceedu.org/nse
- Rs. 400.00/- Per Student
- Late fees: application forms submitted after the last date will be accepted along with the last fee of Rs. 50/-
- Hall tickets containing exam seat number and examination centre will be sent to all the participating
Student/ Schools and to Private Students on School/College address or Students can Download their hall ticket online
from our website. www.niceedu.org
- The Director reserves the right to change the Centre/Dates of examination under unavoidable circumstances.
Date & Centre of Examination
- Exam will be held Online On Sunday, 16th December 2018
- Exam Centre will be mentioned on your Hall Ticket. (Exam Center Location Available Within 30KM From School Or College Address)
- We will send you exam notification on your registered Email ID & Mobile Number. Student must frequently visit our website www.niceedu.org for any notifications.
Mode of Exam
- Only Online
- Online Examination Website & User Name With Password Information Would Be Available On Student Hall Tickets.
- The result of final Scholarship Examination will be declared online www.niceedu.org
- All students, teachers, parents, coordinators & ATC need to be update yourself as per website notification, news & announcement.
Awards and recognitions
||Board / University
||Diploma (Any Stream)
||Degree (Any Stream
- Rank 6 to 100 - Consolation Prize to each standard.
- Participation Certificates for All Students.
- Diploma- Including All Year of diploma students of any stream will Consider in one Rank.
- Degree- Including All Year of Degree students of any stream will Consider in one Rank.
- BEST SCHOOL AWARD: - The School will be awarded with the Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000/- with Certificate
of INNOVATIVE SCHOOL & THE BEST SCHOOL TROPHY. The School will be shortlisted for this award on the basis of
Maximum Participation & other selected Criterions.
- BEST PRINCIPAL AWARD: - The Best Principal will be awarded with Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000/- as well Winner’s Trophy and Certificate respect to the Participation of Students & other selected criterion's.
- BEST TEACHER AWARD: -The Best Teacher will be awarded with Cash Prize of Rs. 3,000/- as well Winner’s Trophy and Certificate respect to the Participation of Students & other selected criterion's.
Note - Merit Ranking Criteria:- Ranking of merit list will be done in descending order
of marks. In case two or more students score equal marks at the Final exam then the preference will be given as follows:
- Student having more marks in Mathematics & General Science.
- Student having more marks in General Knowledge.
- Student having more marks in Reasoning & Analytical.
- Student having more marks in Comprehension.
- Participation Certificate to All Students.
- Performance Analysis Report for every participating Student.
- School Performance Report for every participating School.
- Every candidate having NSE exam certificate will get 10 to 50 % discount on admission at private teaching
institutes / coaching classes/sport clubs etc.
- Any diploma / degree holder will get career guidance and placement help from our expert team.
- Free classes for personality development at our respective branches.
How To Apply :
Online Process (Mandatory For Institutions, Organizations & Individual Students):
- 1. Visit our website “www.niceedu.org/nse”. If you are not registered then first you need to do registration & get approved your account within 24 Hrs.
- 2. After activation email received you can fill you application for NSE – 2018.
- 3. Fill application online with some basic details & mandatory fields.
- 4. Mode of Payment : Online
SBI Collect, PayTM, Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, Wallet, IMPS, UPI.
BHIM App : UPI ID - 9822577033@upi
- 5. Make sure all above steps completed successfully or not.
Note : No need to send any document to Head Office or Branch Office.
Offline Process : (Only Mandatory For Schools & Colleges) :
1. Download NSE - 2018 Application Form from our website download section.
2. Take a Print of Student Application Form.
3. Fill all the mandatory fields & stick student recent photograph in given space.
4. Mode of Payment : Offline
Send Demand Draft of Rs.400/- (Per Applicant) in favor of "NICE Foundation" payable at Nasik.
5. School & College Responsibility : Need To Send As Below Listed Documents To HO or BO :
* All Student Application Form.
* A Common Letter Mentioning Participants Student List With Principle Sign & Stamp.
* Drawn Only One Common Demand Draft For All Students With Multiplication of Student Count.
Demand Draft - In favor of “NICE Foundation” payable at Nashik.
Documents Need To Be Send Through Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier : FedEx, Blue Dart, First Flight, DTDC, Vichare, Maruti, Professional, Etc. or By Hand At Our Head Office / Branch Office.
Please Mention On Envelop "Application For National Scholarship Exam - 2018" .
Your Documents with above mention details need to be delivered before Sunday, 30Th September 2018. After that we are not responsible for any kind of postal delay.
Applications Need To Be Send Strictly On Below Head Office / Branch Office Address Only :
Head Office :
5, Hari Mamta Appartment, Panchak, Citric Stop,
Behind Shani Mandir, Jail Road, Nasik Road,
Nashik, Maharashtra, PIN - 422101.
Branch Office :
Kausalya Sadan, Yadav Nagar Road,
Post - Mohone (Ambivali - E), Tal - Kalyan,
Dist - Thane, Maharashtra, PIN - 421102.
Student Helpline No. : 7755933666 (10.00 AM to 6.00 PM)
WhatsApp Support : 8424005050 (Reply 24 hrs)
Email ID : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.niceedu.org/nse
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/nationalscholarshipexam