Scholarship FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Who can apply for National Scholarship Exam?
- Any Indian Students can apply: Standard 5Th To 12Th Or Diploma Or Degree From Any School Or Any University.
2. How can we apply for Examination?
- Kindly visit our website http://www.niceedu.org/nse
3. Is it compulsory to apply only through schools? Or can we apply as an individual basis?
- No it is not compulsory schools. You can apply as an individual also.
4. What will be the date for NSE - 2018
- Exam will be held Online On Sunday, 16th December 2018
5. How will we know our Exam Centre? Where will be the Exam Centre?
- Exam Centre shall be mentioned on Hall Ticket along with student details. We will send you exam notification on your registered Email ID & Mobile Number. Student must frequently visit our website www.niceedu.org for any notifications.
6. Where is the exam location?
- Exam will be taken Online. Exam Centre will be notified on your Hall Ticket.
7. Is there any Demo Questions available for Students?
- Yes. After successful application received from student they can do login & attempt Demo Exam.
8. Where shall I get Hall Ticket to appear for NSE - 2018
- You will received email or you may download your hall ticket from our website www.niceedu.org
9. * What is the exam fee ? It is compulsory ?
- Fees is Rs.400/- only. It is compulsory, without exam fee application shall not be considered.
10. Can we submit Application Form after Last Date of Application?
- Yes! Up To Next 15 Days. Fees shall be Rs.450/- only in that case.
11. What shall be the valid mode of payments for Examination?
- Online Payment: Either signing in Student Login Or Coordinator Login. Transaction can be carried out through Net Banking, Debit Or Credit Card.
- Offline Payment: Demand Draft in favour of "NICE Foundation" payable at Nasik.
12. Is it compulsory to send documents to head office / branch office? If Yes, then what documents are required in that case?
- Yes! If you fail to send below documents then application shall not to considered eligible for further process.
1. Student Application Form Which Will Be Filled Online Or Offline.
2. Online Payment Transaction Receipt Or DD in name of "NICE Foundation " payable at Nasik.
3. Any Photo ID Or School / College Identity Card Or Bonafide.
13. What is the last date of application ?
- 30Th September 2018.
14. What is the Examination Pattern ?
- Entire paper will be objective type.
- Each question will be provided by 4 alternatives.
- Syllabus - Mathematics & General Science, General Knowledge, Comprehension and Reasoning & Analytical
- Total Questions - 100 i.e. (Mathematics & General Science- 25, General Knowledge- 25, Comprehension- 25 and Reasoning & Analytical- 25)
- Total Marks – 100 (Each question will carry 1 marks).
- Exam Duration – 1 hour 30 minutes (Total - 90 minutes).
- Negative Marking will not be applied for any wrong answer.
15. Where we have send applications?
Applications Need To Be Send Strictly On Below Head Office / Branch Office Address Only :
Head Office :
NICE Foundation :
5, Hari Mamta Appartment, Panchak, Jail Road, Nasik Road. :
Nasik, PIN - 422101, Maharashtra.
Branch Office :
Kausalya Sadan, Yadav Nagar Road,
Post- Mohone (Ambivali-E), Tal- Kalyan, Dist- Thane,
PIN- 421102. Maharashtra.
Or Call us for more help on : 7755933666 (Time 10 am to 6 PM)